Thursday, July 24, 2008

To My Dearest Janice - from Trish







This is it!!!=) Another chapter of your life will soon start and I am very very excited for you. You have worked so hard for this and I am happy that finally this dream is coming true. I have to admit, I have my selfish reasons why I want you to stay (that is, I will miss you soooo much!), but I am so proud of you and what you have become and I know this American dream is something very dear to you.=)

Even though we will be countries...even continents away, I want to let you know that I am here for you. I treasure my friendship with you from the very moment I met you in Hsinchu, Taiwan (hahahaha!). You were my partner in crime back then and we were just so inseperable that I could not imagine a day not seeing or talking to you=) We took good care of each other and I will never forget that. You (and Joy and Joan=) ) even welcomed me to your home in Singapore when I had no place to stay.

Words cannot express my gratitude for having you as a friend. You are truly one of those beautiful people who are pure and good-hearted, always seeing things through a child's eyes. You are like an angel masquerading as a friend to many people, touching their lives and mine in so many beautiful ways. For everything you have shared with me...Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart=)

I wish you all the best as you embark on this journey. May God always grant your heart's deepest desires (about self, career, family life....love!!!!hehehe!). Always stay beautiful inside and out. I wish you strength, courage, happiness and a lot of love in every endeavor that you take.

Keep in touch okay?=)


I love you Janice. God bless always. =)

Love,
Trish

0 comments: