Thursday, July 24, 2008

Flying J - Joanne

You've always wanted to go to the US and I'm glad that you're flying there soon!
With all your ka-eklavoohan and ka-eklatan, please pack all good memories that we had together in your suitcase. "Singapore circa 2004 - 2005" would not have been that easy and fun without you and Joy as my housemates. I won't forget the days we spent looking for a house...buying our very first utensils at Ikea...unpacking our goodie bags from supermarket...endless chickahan during weekends...day-dreaming (of ahem) sa taxi cab....
I will surely miss you a lot but I know that you'll come across great friends in Chicago soon because you're a great friend yourself and you deserve a great company out there!

Bisitahin mo kami rito at bibisitahin ka namin dun!
Thanks for everything, sweet girl. I wish you all the best. Take care. Stay in touch. =)



0 comments: