Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday To My Favorite - from Joy

Happy Happy Birthday To My Favorite, JANICE!

I can't believe it's been a year since you moved out to fulfill your dreams in the BIG City!
I'm glad that you're settling down really well and quite proud that you've been able to seek and find the life you've always dreamed of.
Do continue chasing your dreams and seizing each day. We are all here cheering you on.

This gift will not reach you in time for your birthday. I do hope you receive it soon as I'm sure you will love it. It's what I call a "Janice Care Package". It contains your favorite things from Singapore. April, Wena, Gaill, Ailyn, and Lala also threw in a couple of care items. Tell me once you get it. I am excited for you!

Once again, happy happy birthday to my favorite girl.
We are all blessed to have you in our lives. I miss you everyday but I want you to stay there as I can see how Chicago is making you happy =) Stay happy.

P.S. I watched this video (http://fongpagong.blogspot.com/2008/07/janice-in-sg.html) last night and it made me miss you more. Waaaah! We should travel together soon and pile up on these kinds of memories. Greece is on girl, whether you like it or not!

Love,
Joy

0 comments: