Monday, August 25, 2008

It's the beginning...- Little Lulu

Jafong!!! Happy Birthday. I won't mention the age na kasi nga it's the beginning ang title of the blog dibuzz...
I miss you na! It's just not the same feeling knowing you're not on a short trip anymore but rather, in Chicago permanently. We don't see each other everyday but it just feels weird knowing at the back of my mind that we're not going to see each other till October. Sometimes, I still hope my phone will ring and there you are "forcing" me to have dinner with you on a condition that it finishes up in 30 mins because you have another meeting to go to... hectic life of Janice Fong...
Saw the blog you posted and it's soo nice to read a long blog from you, coz it means you finally have time for fun and for yourself outside of work!
Chicago, is indeed, a good change for you. Just remember that if you miss work, Singapore is the place to go for!
Happy Birthday and I am happy to see the new beginning...=)
Love life next time ha...Criteria is no more than 40 years old. Chee Paine is 30 something btw.
With the fat baby bonus offered by SGP government, I suggest you come over here to get pregnant. Haha!
Cheers and see you in Oct! Hope that you're still the old gullible Janice. Don't get too smart please.

0 comments: