Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The "Soon to be Fit" Uly

WHERE it ALL started for Janice and Myself - PALM GARDENS

To one of the most funniest Lady I know.

A big hug to your future in Chicago! Im posting this picture of our first place here in little Singapore so you will not forget the good time we had here. Its too many to even mention. In fact, I still reside in this condo upto this day, I have very very colorful memories here with Janice - all of them happy ones that makes me smile when I remember them.


With your cheerful spirit and positive attitude, I know you'll just do as well in Chicago, pero wala ng Uly don, nagiisa lang ako(You cant find a Uly there, theres only one of me in this world). hahaha


When I said happy memories, this is how happy we were .....(putek, it took me 7 times to cut and paste this pic here coz Im not sure if I wanted my face to be seen like this too...hahaha all for my friend Janice, she looked really happy here...happy.....hahaha)



Palm Gardens, Singapore 2005
*************************************************************************
Memoirs of a Geisha named Janice ............







0 comments: