Thursday, July 24, 2008

This Is Not A Goodbye - Ther

Change has always been a difficult one to handle.  But it is a refreshing breath of air when the change you want arrives at your doorstep.

'You're lucky!'

That's the sorely used cliche at moments like these.  But this is not a matter of luck.  It is a matter of you doing something to achieve what you want in life.  And I'm really happy for you that you are finally realizing one of your dreams.

This is not a goodbye though as I am sure we will see each other again.  After all, Chicago is one of my favorite cities and a close friend of mine is there (Tholits).  You're just giving me one more reason to like Chicago even more.  :)

I know you've got a wide circle of friends and extended families here in Singapore.  However, here's a few photos to remember your first family in Singapore....
     

First picture of the couple.  Awww!  How sweet!


In this event, this music comes to mind....

She
May be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She
May be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day



My advise is to make use of this opportunity to enjoy life more and lessen your overtimes.  Remember that life happens only once.  It is short and you might not have another chance to do the things you want to do.   So don't tardy and give equal priority to your work and personal life.  You've heard it all before.  Now, do something about it!  New City, new outlook in life!

Good luck Janice on your new venture.  Here's hoping you'll find your niche in the Windy City.  

Don't be a stranger.

Cease the day!

0 comments: