Friday, July 25, 2008

Little Lulu walked away...

Once, it was about leaving Credit Suisse. Now, it is leaving Singapore. Next, don't tell me you're going to leave planet earth...hmp!
It's so sad to see you go. You're someone I just met here in Singapore though I already heard so much about you way back in Accenture Manila days. There is no awkwardness the first day I met you and you even taught me how to save 1$ by sneaking out canned drinks from the office to marina square during lunch. That is so KEWL!!! Only by Pinoys!!! And then we get to be on the same shift most of the times (Joy being alone) , going to the restroom and pantry and giggling all the way, how we got Binh upset with our noise, how I discovered the sparkle in your eyes when you met your office crush, how we help each other out on GPMs, how we try to laugh in our own small world without Jason, Theresa or Binh understanding what is so funny all of a sudden, and all the secret details that are not to be published in this blog. I will miss those times with you terribly.
I will miss you if I revisit HK, Macau and Korea and I will miss you more in my next trips since there will be no one I can make fun on anymore. Remember the sleeping pose inside the bus? That is the champion of all pictures and all the airports you've slept in will also be remembered. =)
You're a very special person and I don't know which planet you came from. You're so gullible, you're so naive, you're so immature and you're so funny. Don't think I can meet anybody else that would be a little bit like you.
I hope you still remember us here even if you find Mr Right there. Don't get an old man please! That's all for now. I will just write down the more sensitive messages in my card. =)

0 comments: