Thursday, July 24, 2008

Isn't she lovely?!? - Tegs


To my dearest Janice,

I’ve never met someone as pure of heart as you. And as much as I want to keep and protect you, I know that you can only be happier in Chicago :) Do you realize that we’ve known each other for 8 years?!? Although we’ve pretty much done our own thing and traveled everywhere, there has always been that comfort that we’re all still together. So you’ll join the rest of our friends in the US! I’m proud of you. I’m proud that you’ve put yourself out there and faced up to the challenge of being more than the great person that you already are.

I only have one wish for you – that is to really take god care of yourself. Pamper yourself this time. You’ve always done everything for your family, and when friends ask, I know that you do more than you can. Oh and there’s work too… I know how it is to be caught up with all these important things, but you are just as important.

So I will not say goodbye, because I’ll surely see you there :) This year has been really exciting for you!!! Great things happen to those who wait. This so applies to you in so many ways if you know what I mean :)

I love you, Janice.

XOXO (hehehe)

Tegs

0 comments: